West End Worldwide is committed to sustainability and reducing our environmental impact. We strive to reduce our consumption of natural resources, minimize waste, and promote sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
1. We will strive to reduce our consumption of natural resources by increasing energy efficiency, reducing water usage, and utilizing renewable energy sources whenever possible.
2. We will minimize waste by recycling, reusing, and repurposing materials whenever possible. Costumes will be passed on to charities.
Leftover catering will be given to a local food bank or charity food delivery service to help those less fortunate.
3. We will promote sustainable practices throughout our business operations by encouraging the use of eco-friendly materials, products, and services whenever possible. We provide each of our cast with a reusable water bottle to avoid plastic use.
4. We will strive to reduce our carbon footprint by utilizing green transportation methods such as carpooling and public transportation whenever possible.
5. We will strive to reduce our environmental impact by minimizing the use of hazardous materials and disposing of them responsibly when necessary.
6. We will strive to be a responsible steward of the environment by educating our employees on sustainability practices and encouraging them to make environmentally conscious decisions in their daily lives.